So fitting!

I was touched by your attempt to wrap my gift


I will be hearing a lot of that this week! I am not a good gift wrapper! I tend to use a ton of paper! Even more tape! And still hope I cover the package.

As for workouts, yesterday I got in two runs. 1 was maybe .75 miles I left work with a headache and was hoping to have a stress relieving run. I got all wrapped up in some warm clothes and off I went. THUD THUD THUD...that was the feeling in my head. Every step seemed to pulse through my head. Ugg....such a bad feeling. So I headed back home and found a cozy spot on the couch to watch The Hangover (one of the greatest movies of the year!). So after a few hours on the couch, some dinner and FB time I got all bundled up again for a 3-4 miler around 8:30 at night. I left the Garmin at home and just turned on some loud angry music and cranked out a few miles. I finished the first mile just after two songs, that means I was running a 7 min mile or so! That is super fast for me! I slowed it down, relaxed my breathing and I gradually felt some of the stress leave my body.

Today I'm going to hammer out the Bending Crankarms Spinnerval DVD. Basically 60 min of pushing big gears followed by squats off the bike then repeat. Should be fun! Then we have some out of town friends coming over for dinner and drinks, maybe some shenanigans. Tomorrow and Friday should eat be an early morning run, nothing long, just long enough to feel like I got a good workout in before attempting to avoid crap food all weekend. :-)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


Colleen  – (December 26, 2009 at 11:10 PM)  

Glad to see your back in the blogging land! :) Hope you had a good holiday!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP