Is it really that season!

WEll I'm pretty much healed up from the marathon. I've blasted my chest a few times in the gym and got in 1 spin class that was hell. This weekend has been pretty cold 20/30's up here in MN so while watching the VIKES WIN I decided to throw the trainer tire on. I picked up a few Spinnervals DVD's earlier this summer on super sale and can't wait to kick my butt with them!

Today I think I'm going to blast the quads with "Dropping the Hammer". It looks like a sweaty leg burning 60 min. Later in the week I hope to get in a few short runs (I'm loving SHORT runs) and continue to get back into weight lifting. I've thought about picking back up P90X on a modified schedule so I can continue to do cardio that isn't built into the program.

Cheers to a good fall/winter training session.

teacherwoman  – (October 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM)  

I hear you guys got some snow in the cities! We got a bit here friday evening, but nothing stuck around. Glad to hear you are recovering from the marathon well!

Rainmaker  – (October 13, 2009 at 8:16 PM)  

Yikes, that's a wee bit colder than I'd prefer. Nice pickup on the summer sale earlier on.

Nat  – (October 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM)  

oooooh p90x...that is hard. As you know. Did you really puke during TCM? I think you may be the only person I know who pukes more than me on long runs! YES!

Becca  – (October 22, 2009 at 10:18 PM)  

I've considered the P90x...how is it?

Formulaic  – (October 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM)  

I think that I need to find a good way to modify the P90X so that it includes cardio more. My problem last time was not enough cardio to make me feel like I was getting a tri workout.

It's funny, I also have a trainer tire, but I need to pick up a few DVD's.

SM度チェッカー  – (November 15, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ

出逢い  – (January 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM)  

新年を寂しく過ごしている方に必見。まだ間に合う出逢いのサイトです。冬休み後半の思い出作りに異性と過ごしませんか?今から始まる異性との新たな関係を築き、一年の初めを良い思い出に変えましょう

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP