TGIF...well close enough!

Hey all, sorry for going MIA again. For my first order of business I just want to let you all know that Steph and I closed on our house yesterday! I spent the day cleaning, doing paint prep and making a trip to Menard's...ah, the life of a home owner. Today we are going to actually throw some paint on the walls and get ride of the "trust tan" that is in every room. Tomorrow is a company holiday so I'm sure I will spend tomorrow rolling the second coat of paint in the kitchen, living room and dining room (which are the rooms we'd like to get 1 coat on this evening). The rest of Friday will prolly be spent prepping another room for paint and installing a garage door opener. Saturday is where the real fun starts...more paint! We are going to be as high as one of those battling kites in The Kite Runner. We are hoping to wrap up the kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom and main bath before we move in Monday. This should be interesting!

As for workouts go, I've knocked off two weeks of marathon training not missing a single run! I may miss today's and do it tomorrow morning then move my long run another day out. So I think some things are starting to balance out and I'm making ME a priority again.

That's all I have time for right now, back to work!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (July 2, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

Congratulations on your new home!

Formulaic  – (July 2, 2009 at 11:38 AM)  

Congrats on the new home! Sounds like you've got a busy summmer planned.

When is the party?

Colleen  – (July 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM)  

Con grats on the new house! I know how much work it takes, but it'll be worth it in the end. And yay for the 2 weeks of marathon training. Sounds like things are going well!

teacherwoman  – (July 7, 2009 at 8:59 AM)  

Hey. Congrats on closing on your home! I loved that part of buying a home... picking out colors, decorating, and it is really never ending! LOL.

Kite Runner... good movie. better book!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP