The crazy midnight mind of Borsch

Last night I was working on my Global Econ final and sometime around 11pm I was like what!?! Look at me, I have a mess on the desk and yet I'm slightly organized.

The pictures below say it all...

ps..If you missed Saturday's 70 mile bike ride and house pics scroll down!









LG  – (July 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM)  

where's the mess??? if that's your version of a mess, well, remind me to never let you see my version of a mess after working on a big project - you have piles and i can see part of your desk - in my estimation that is OCD clean ;) but it's nice to see the spelling mistake keeps you human.

X-Country2  – (July 26, 2009 at 5:50 PM)  

Ah, I remember those grad school last nights and weekends. Good call on staying organized.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP