The king of Quick updates

Hey all! I just wanted to throw down another quick update.

Running and biking aren't going so well. I'm only finding time for a work out or two a week! This really needs to change! Marathon training starts in 12 days for me...I am not ready! I do not have a good enough base! This first month or so of training is going to be painful! Needless to say, I'm a little nervous about how this season is going to to with all the other things I have thrown on my plate right now.

As for the house situation...the inspection went well. We are just waiting on the bank's appraisal. Steph and I took a short trip to Menard's the other day though to look at paint, rugs, window coverings, etc. We are really excited! We think we picked out most of the colors for the main floor, as far as paint goes. We also found two rugs we like, we are planning to look at more over the next month but might be back to buy those on July 2!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

teacherwoman  – (June 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

You are super busy. It is to be expected that workouts are not as what you would like... it will get better!

Ah the joys of purchasing a home. Picking out colors and new furniture, it's so much fun!

Pharmie  – (June 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM)  

Hey! Do you want to do a long run this Sunday evening? I work, but for some reason, the Sun after Grand Old Day is always super fun to run on. Not sure what your schedule looks like, just wondering!

Formulaic  – (June 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM)  

You are BUSY lately!

It's understandable that the run/bike is falling by the wayside. Just don't forget to work your weakness. A quick 30-60 minute swim every now and then could be huge later on.

Nat  – (June 5, 2009 at 8:02 AM)  

Sooo excited for you guys! Say are you joining a training group for TC or doing it on your own? I may do TC...

Colleen  – (June 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

It's a busy time in your life... Just enjoy the time cause it'll go fast and don't get frustrated with your training. It'll all work itself out.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP