TGIF!

Well, I have some good news for everyone! I think it is safe to post this now, all the families should know....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I was lucky to find a great girl a few years ago, on some pretty long odds, and I can't let her get away. Ok, the long odds...Here sister and my sister went to pharmacy school together. Neither of them go out for pub crawls but that day they both were planning on going out. My sister and I never went out to a bar together prior to that, it just didn't happen. Well my sister never really went to the bar. So eventually Steph and I were there talking it up and eventually I akwardly, with her sister and brother - in -law there, coaxed her number out of her.

She is the sole person that got me into endurance sports and really loving it. Prior to her I would run 3 or 4 miles but hated every min of it. Because of her I signed up for my first half marathon, I was really trying to impress her because she was training for her first marathon.
Ok, gotta get back to work. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm engaged to the best woman ever!

I Love You Steph!



Chic Runner  – (May 1, 2009 at 12:56 PM)  

BORSCH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! :) I am happy for you and steph and that is a pretty crazy way you met. Congrats x 100 :0

Kelly  – (May 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay! That's so exciting. Have fun being engaged, it goes by fast. And have fun planning the wedding. Are you two going to be one of those couples that gets married after they run a marathon together?

Jen B –   – (May 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM)  

Congratulations! Marriage is a wonderful blessing. I hope you and Steph have many happy years together.

LG  – (May 1, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

Yay!!!! Fantastic!!! That is the best. Congrats!!!

Brooke  – (May 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM)  

OMG! That is so exciting!! Congrats!!! She's a lucky girl. :) Good luck with everything in the coming months...just remember to HAVE FUN!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (May 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM)  

congratulations!! that is fantastic news!!

X-Country2  – (May 1, 2009 at 5:07 PM)  

CONGRATS!

(Maybe I'm the only person who thought this, but my first reaction was totally, "uhh, does Steve know you proposed to Pharmie?")

Run For Life  – (May 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM)  

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! That's hilarious how you met. I wish you two lots of happiness! Does Steph have a blog? (I like to read girly wedding posts, haha.)

Chad in the AZ Desert  – (May 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM)  

Very cool! Congratulations! Finding that one special woman is a wonderful thing. Find one that understands why we run - that's priceless!

J~Mom  – (May 1, 2009 at 8:03 PM)  

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you guys!!!!!!

trimybest  – (May 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM)  

woo hoo good for you! congratulations!

Marie-Claude  – (May 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM)  

Congratulations!!! That's great news :-)

(No X-Country2, you're not alone... I was wondering why there was a picture of Pharmie on his blog LOL)

Beth  – (May 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM)  

That's fantastic! Congrats!

Pharmie  – (May 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

SO excited for you to be my brother-in-law! (Not my husband, that would be way weird). Now if you two could just find a house next door... :)

Colleen  – (May 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

Borsch, that's AWESOME!!! Congrats to you and Steph!

Marcy  – (May 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM)  

CONGRATS!!! YAY!! Why did I already think you were married?!? I'm so out of it LOL

Formulaic  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM)  

CONGRATS!!!

Happy to hear the wonderful news.

Enjoy this time together. It goes very fast.

Jen Rife  – (May 5, 2009 at 1:30 PM)  

Awesome news! Congrats to you and Steph!!

Kim  – (May 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! so exciting!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP