Happy Easter!



I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!




I'm excited to get in a good weekend of workouts! I'm planning on an easy run tonight, 30 min TT on the bike tomorrow morning, easy short bike on Sunday (after eating a bunch of delicious food!) then a 9-10 mile run on Monday. I think I'm getting back into the swing of things! Now, how to get to the gym and hit some weights...




Brian  – (April 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM)  

Right back at ya! Also looking forward to a good training weekend with super nice weather!

Marcy  – (April 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM)  

Hope you had a good one too!

Formulaic  – (April 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM)  

How was Easter brunch/dinner at your house? Go off without a hitch?

Rural Girl  – (April 15, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

Deviled eggs; those were my weights for Easter Sunday.

kdrociak  – (April 17, 2009 at 1:08 PM)  

Hey there!

I came across your blog and saw that you enjoy staying fit and healthy. I'm not sure if you've tried it, but Greek yogurt is strained making it extra thick plus about double the protein and half the sugar as regular yogurt.

Stonyfield Farm makes Oikos Organic Greek yogurt that's great as a filling, refueling snack. I'd love to send you some coupons to give Oikos a try. If you're interested, just shoot me an email at kdrociak@stonyfield.com and let me know where to send them.

Take care,
Kristina
Stonyfield Farm

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP