The day I ran 26,000 + miles...coming later this weekend

Wow...where have I been this week!?! Who knows! I know this will sound like a broken record but I've had one hell of a week! I haven't barely started my HW for this week. On the flip side I have gotten in a full weeks (except 1 day) worth of workouts. A couple runs, a couple good bikes! I'll share some of that later this weekend...for now I just have one summer changing thing to announce!

LG  – (April 17, 2009 at 4:22 PM)  

Glad to see you have your priorities - workout then homework!

I love seeing race confirmations -- excited for you!!!

Chad in the AZ Desert  – (April 17, 2009 at 5:00 PM)  

Very cool! Will that be your first marathon??

Kelly  – (April 17, 2009 at 8:10 PM)  

Yay for fall marathon's in October! nice.

Rainmaker  – (April 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM)  

Awesome! The hard parts over now (the signup). Now comes the 'fun' part. ;)

Beth  – (April 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM)  

Congrats on your registration. Can't wait to read about all of your training. Good luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP