UGGGGHHHH!

My garmin, bike, running shoes, bike shoes (both pairs) are all pissed at me.  Why might you ask?  After my great weekend I got in a SOLID day or HW on Monday prior to class.  Ever since I've done nothing but work, sleep, work, miss meals, work, work, scrounge for a good hearty meal crap to eat.  But there is an end in sight!  Friday!  Yay....oh wait....it is only Wednesday.  And as soon as I finish these two projects I get to dive straight into a late night of school work.  I have to read a hundred pages...maybe two hundred  ( I haven't looked yet) and answer some discussion board questions in detail with a well thought out answer. I have this feeling I'm going to skim the reading searching for answers to the questions and hopefully get lucky and not miss something major.


If you wonder what I look like after a nice stretch of work, little sleep, lots of caffeine and neglect for personal hygiene just take a look below...

teacherwoman  – (March 26, 2009 at 6:29 AM)  

Weird. That's what I look like too.


Two more days and the weekend is here... chin up!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (March 26, 2009 at 8:04 AM)  

hang in there! you have a lot going on at once.

X-Country2  – (March 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM)  

Hang in there. You'll get it all done. :o)

Colleen  – (March 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM)  

You're one day closer... hang in there! :)

Chic Runner  – (March 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM)  

Hang in there. I am feeling the same way and that picture makes me laugh EVERY time you post it.

trimybest  – (March 26, 2009 at 8:46 PM)  

i know how you feel.... keep up the good work!

oh and be cool.....stay in school!

Lauren  – (March 27, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

everyone I know is having a crabby week (myself included) welcome to the club!! TGIF, indeed.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP