Spring is in the air!

A few of you asked about about class starting on a Friday...Friday and Saturday was a mandatory Leadership Seminar for the program.  So it technically wasn't class.  Classes actually start next Monday.  We already have a TON of reading to do.  And starting in two weeks we will have a paper due every week.  Keeping up with school work and working 40 hours a week will definitely keep me busy.  I'm planning on a few 5 am workouts to keep me on track and free up the evenings for studying ( I study better at night).  


As for today, it is finally 60+ degrees here in MN!  I'm planning on hitting the road for a 7+ mile run.  I'm not sure how far I will go, I have 7 on the schedule but I may go longer if I'm enjoying myself and the weather.  We are supposed to have 50's and 60's all week so I should get in some quality workouts outside without having to wear 80 layers of clothing.

Yesterday I hit the roads on the mountain bike.  The roads around here have far too much salt and sand on them still for me to want to take the road bike out.  I didn't do anything hard, just road around, cruised through the LARGE puddles, flung some mud around and came back dirty as hell after 15 miles of riding.  It was a great day!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week!  And forgive me if I fall behind no blogging!

X-Country2  – (March 16, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

Good luck with classes, and I hope the weather stays nice and sunny for you up there.

J~Mom  – (March 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM)  

Just getting caught up! Great before and after pics!! Glad the weather if finally thawing for you guys!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP