IS ANYONE ELSE WATCHING BL?

WHO THROWS THESE PEOPLE INTO A HALF MARATHON?  


Did they get any guidance on hydration?  Nutrition?  Enduralytes?

Seriously, I want to know the longest distance they have run at the BL campus...

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM)  

There is NO way they made that run as a straight 13.1 mile...

There had to be be rest stops with clock stops and other things...

0-13 miles in 10 weeks when they couldn't run a 100 feet to begin?

No way...

Rainmaker  – (March 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM)  

Ohhh - I haven't watched it yet. Looking forward to it now! Tivo!!!

LG  – (March 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM)  

No kidding huh - there had to have been some serious editting because there is NO WAY you can go from absolutely ZERO to finishing a 1/2 in under 2 hours 30 min. Absolutely no way -- i just don't buy it. Get Trainer Bob on the phone now.

And I think it is irresponsible of NBC to depict it that way b/c it gives people a false sense of hope that they could do something like that and I think it's dangerous.

I have noticed they are getting a bit unrealistic in the challenges and editting.
However, having said that, I still love the show & I have even contemplated gaining 200 or 300 lbs just to go on the show and have Bob train me ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP