Indoor Tri Photos and Results


If you haven't read yesterday's recap of the indoor tri please see the last post.


The official results are in and the actual results are below it. They had a typo that cost me 5 points. Either way I cracked the top 3rd. Click on the thumbnail to blow it up.

*EDIT- Oops! I was wrong. I forgot when I was giving myself more points for moving up in the run that others would be moving down. Lifetime emailed me this morning and told me they fixed my results...I think they are doing blog mining. I actually moved up to 21st!
ps.. I can't think at night, 21st is just outside of the top 3rd...27th and 30th is the middle of the middle. D'OH! No more writing blog posts while sleep.

Here are some photos...

Everyone at the beginning...

3 of the girls starting the bike...

The rest of us beginning the bike...

Sometime around 15 min in, I think I'm checking Steve's distance...

Split decision...

All focus...

Running wild...

Steve Stenzel  – (March 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM)  

That SUCKS that they got your run wrong. I was there - I can vouch for you!

I like the photo where you're checking my distance. It looks like you're trying to cheat off me. "Pssst... the answer to #2 is 'C'."

;)

NICE WORK!!

Jen –   – (March 10, 2009 at 9:49 AM)  

Congratulations! You did well!

Chic Runner  – (March 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM)  

Great job, your improvements are so visible! :) Way to go even inside!

Marcy  – (March 10, 2009 at 1:21 PM)  

LMAO I'm with Steve. Dude it totally looks like you're trying to be an exam cheater HAHA! Great job homie!

Steve Stenzel  – (March 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM)  

FYI - I put up the "correct" results where you're bumped up a bunch of spots! Glad they fixed it!!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (March 10, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

WTG Borsch!

Borsch! Borsch! Borsch!

(I always thought your name would make a great chant.)

Kelly  – (March 10, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

Nice job on the tri. I'm doing the same one here in Omaha soon. Sounds like you rocked it though. Just fyi, I think you may have a new reader (me). I like that your favorite book is the twilight series. Is that a joke or did you actually enjoy it? Just curious. Happy Tuesday.

BaddApple  – (March 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM)  

Nice Job Borsch! Way to out bike Steve. :-P

Nat  – (March 10, 2009 at 11:10 PM)  

Congrats on your first tri! Wooo-hoo! You did great!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP