I'M DONE!  I officially turned in my assignment for school at 12:00am 3/28.  That is technically 1 min late (11:59) but I'm confident that I won't get docked 10% because it was late, at least I hope not!

I know I worked like a dog all week but this was a rewarding day!  I feel like I answered 2 of the 3 discussion questions with really good thought out replies.  The third was a little 'shooting from the hip' since it was the last one and I started it with 15 min left.  I put my mental diarrhea on the page and posted it 1 min late.  Oh well.  

1 of the big projects I was working on all week gave the team some really good information.  This is for a product that doesn't exist yet, nothing like it on the market and I gave the team exactly what they need and then some to take this product past feasibility to prototype.  :-)  We got importance scores of different attributes of the product on the individual level.  We can calculate the most preferred product on the individual level, most preferred product by industry (data showed preference difference between industries), messaging for each industry, price sensitivity and demand on the industry level.  It feels good when you put together a research study that gives the product/marketing teams all the information they need to take this to the next level.  

FYI - I'm watching COPS right now and some guy said he hasn't smoked any pot tonight and he has a half smoked roach tucked on top of his ear.  Wow..how out of it is this guy!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm going to go to sleep and not set my alarm.  I'm hoping to go for a long run 8-10 miles today.  I'll see how I feel when I wake up, I would like to take the trainer tire off my bike and hit the pavement sometime soon.  

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (March 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM)  

Have a good run - will probably ease some of the stress of your busy week!

J~Mom  – (March 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM)  

I love the feeling of turning stuff in!! Cross it off the list!

teacherwoman  – (March 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

Congrast on finishing your assignment! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I will have a beer for ya!

Rainmaker  – (March 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM)  

I wanna watch some COPS right now, I love the mindlessness of it. I wonder what channel it's on? It must be on somewhere...

Oh, and congrats on getting the assignment in.

Rainmaker  – (March 28, 2009 at 8:19 PM)  

Update, I just found an episode of COPS on. Thank god for TIVO.

X-Country2  – (March 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM)  

Looks like this is a very well deserved weekend for you. Relax. You've earned it. :o)

Steve Stenzel  – (March 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM)  

COPS. Love it!

Good luck with the paper not getting docked!!

Chic Runner  – (March 30, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

Nice cops reference.... :) Congrats on getting done with the assignment

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (March 30, 2009 at 3:00 PM)  

Congrats to you, but more important, congrats to ME, because I managed not to understand a WORD of paragraph three!

We're BOTH winnsers!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP