Hola Bloggy Buddies!

I'm just throwing a quick update down, I need to study!

I had a nice chat with my boss about 'rush' projects and how I'm not doing them any more. Somehow I was thrown two last week, which is why I about died from lack of sleep. The good news is they are both done and happy with the information they have. I've gotten in a few runs this week, I hope to bike tomorrow! I really need to get in some speed work at the end of the week here, we are less than a month away from the Winter Be Gone Duathlon.

I hope all of you are doing well! I'll be stalking your blogs later tonight...after reading and a beer with some friends.

Rainmaker  – (March 31, 2009 at 8:31 PM)  

Hope your enjoying your beer!

teacherwoman  – (March 31, 2009 at 9:08 PM)  

Oh Geez... this winter better be gone in less than a month! Glad to hear school isn't killing you!

Enjoy your beer. I just had a Smithwicks, mmmmm!

Nikemom  – (March 31, 2009 at 10:31 PM)  

Must have beer to stalk. Tonight my vice is Amaretto. :D Stalk on!

X-Country2  – (April 1, 2009 at 10:58 AM)  

Good luck with the bike. I'm dying for it to be spring here since I'm thinkign about getting a bike this year.

D10  – (April 1, 2009 at 11:46 AM)  

Winter should already be gone! Good for you for telling your boss like it is.

Formulaic  – (April 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

Dear boss,

Shove it! Take a look at my performance before you open you mouth!

In fact, don't open your mouth unless its to say "Damn! You've been doing a great job! You're a real go getter. You're getting major projects done and you're in school.

Let me get you some coffee, because as soon as you finish school, I'll be working for you!"

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (April 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM)  

When you have beer you don't really need friends.

But you havew both.

It must be good being Borsch.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP