Back To School

I start grad school today.


 

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (March 13, 2009 at 6:28 AM)  

Not sure whether congratulations or condolences are in order. LOL.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (March 13, 2009 at 7:49 AM)  

O, go ahead! DO get in a fight! Just walk up to the toughest-looking student and - WHAM!!1! - deck 'im! No warning!

Then all the other students in your class will respect you and leave you alone. Maybe even do your homework for you.

It works for prison. Can grad school really be all that different?

Watch your back, though. A lot of grad students carry home-made shivs.

Good luck.

http://gokristen.wordpress.com  – (March 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

You start school on a Friday????

Good luck with everything! I need to do that soon.... :-)

X-Country2  – (March 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

Good luck good luck good luck!

Formulaic  – (March 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM)  

Congrats! (I think).

You'll love it. Plus you'll love what happens after grad school. $$$

TRI TO BE FUNNY  – (March 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM)  

I wonder if students still pass notes old school, or if it's all just texting and Facebooking...hmmmm

You're kinda like Rodney Dangerfield from "Back to School!"

TRI TO BE FUNNY  – (March 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM)  

I wonder if students still pass notes old school, or if it's all just texting and Facebooking...hmmmm

You're kinda like Rodney Dangerfield from "Back to School!"

LG  – (March 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM)  

i hope you brought an apple for the teacher.

Rainmaker  – (March 13, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

I'm with Kristen - you started school on a Friday? I like this kinda school!

Borsch  – (March 13, 2009 at 9:14 PM)  

Hey guys...today and tomorrow are a 'leadership seminar'. The actual class starts next Monday. :-)

nwgdc  – (March 14, 2009 at 6:01 AM)  

Exciting! But I'm with Glaven. My first day of Chiro school went down like this:

Walk into room wearing bandanna.
Flash gang sign (which was pretty much me twisting my fingers up).
Walk up to teacher and choke slam him.

I went on to graduate with honors.

M  – (March 15, 2009 at 4:26 PM)  

SCHOOL?!?!? Because running and triathlons aren't challenging enough?!?

just kidding - good luck!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP