The Great MN Stationary Bike Race

Hi All,


On March 21, 2009 I'm participating in the 13th annual Great Minnesota Stationary Bike Race to benefit Minnesotans with cerebral palsy.

I'll be pedaling for 25 minutes, as a part of a 10 person team, on a stationary bike to raise contributions for the program and services provided by United Cerebral Palsy of Minnesota:
  • Information & Referral Assistance
  • MN Assistive Technology Loan network
  • Consumer & Legislative Advocacy
  • Support Groups
If you would like to donate to United Cerebral Palsy of Minnesota, I have set up a donations page.  Feel free to sponsor me and support the cause.


Many Thanks!

teacherwoman  – (February 16, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

Oh I had a friend do this in Bismarck last year. What a great cause!

Steve Stenzel  – (February 18, 2009 at 5:58 PM)  

That's awesome!! Let me talk it over with the Mrs... We'll definitely donate!!

Nat  – (February 18, 2009 at 7:40 PM)  

Very cool. Yes, that picture was taken in St. Paul. In August or September...I can't remember which. Okay weird. Was the bride Nicole and the groom Jason?!

IronJenny  – (February 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM)  

What fun! If I get the job I want on Wednesday (my fifth interview - down to the last 3 candidates), then I will make this donation the first discretionary money I've spent in months!
;-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP