Do you wanna get to know me? Interview Me!

Last week I saw a post by Teacherwoman that included some interview questions, I wanted to play along so I asked her to "Interview Me". Below are the questions she sent me. If anyone wants to ask anything else, just leave a comment and I'll throw up another post with the answer.


1. What is one goal you have in each of the following areas: swimming, biking, and running?

  • Swimming: Just do it.
  • Biking: The need for speed, I’d like to have more races/events and training rides with a 20+ mph average. At the end of last year (my first year) I was able to do this. I’d like to come out of the gates this year being able to sustain a 20mph average on most rides.
  • Running: 1:45:00 or faster in a half marathon.
2. How do you like to spend a day away from the gym or working out?
  • With friends grabbing dinner and a drink.
  • Spending time on the couch with the gf is nice to.
  • I think I have to throw in learning dance. The gf and I have been taking dance lessons (her Christmas present) and I have to say I’m actually enjoying it.
3. Is it more difficult for you to speak kindly or honestly?
  • This was a tough questions. I think it depends on the group/person I’m conversing with at the moment. At work it is always hard to be honest because I’m trying to be kind/polite and ‘business like’. With friends it is hard to always be kind when you just have to call someone out on something. But it is all in good fun…right?
  • Overall, I spend more time at work so I have to say it is harder to speak honestly.

4. If you could compare yourself to a character from a movie, which one would you choose and why?
  • Hitch (Will Smith) from the movie Hitch...well maybe a little bit of Albert as well. I can know all the right moves to make but just can’t execute on any of them. And lets face it, I’m a little shy and nervous when first meeting someone.






5. If possible, would you live year round in your favorite season?

  • Probably not. I love FALL a lot, but I also get really energize by any season change.
  • Spring is great because you can get back outside
  • Summer is even better because you have even more time outside…and who doesn't love long days.
  • Fall brings us football, colorful scenery, and those cool nights with friends around a bonfire.
  • Winter has that first pretty snow fall. This season also brings us the birth of Baby Jesus. Christmas (enough said).


Do you want to play along? Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Karen  – (February 4, 2009 at 11:38 AM)  

INTERVIEW ME!

love4landis at yahoo dot com

Chic Runner  – (February 4, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

We have the same half goal time... We should run together! :)

Formulaic  – (February 4, 2009 at 12:41 PM)  

Good post!

I love the idea/concept.

I'd say interview me, but I am already two 'tags' behind. At this point I may never catch up! :)

I like the season part. Makes me miss fall a LOT

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (February 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM)  

Nice post. I enjoy reading more about bloggers.

Danielle in Iowa  – (February 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM)  

Despite the regular negative temps, I still don't think I could ever live somewhere without four seasons!

Colleen  – (February 4, 2009 at 4:13 PM)  

I just read this concept somewhere else too and loved it. You're answers are great too - I'm with you on the seasons thing, although I'd like a bit less winter and a bit more fall! :)

Interview me...

thekingerys at hotmail dot com

Pharmie  – (February 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

Interview me! I'm curious, since you mostly already know me :)

teacherwoman  – (February 4, 2009 at 6:08 PM)  

Love those answers! In regards to your favorite season... I am right there with ya. I think it takes a true midwesterner to love the changing of the seasons and what each one has to offer!

JohnnyTri  – (February 4, 2009 at 10:42 PM)  

dude..!! wanted to ask you about P90X.. and chance for a copy..
email me..
docjohnvigil@gmail.com

and Question:

Where does your inspiration come from on those days when your mind and body are just not up for training?

rockon`

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (February 6, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

Dancing! Good on you, brother! I embarrass myself when I dance, but if I've poured enough beer down my neck beforehand, I don't really care - though Teh 'Bride usually still cares.

I come from a long line of people who:

1. should NOT dance
2. don't let 1. stop them.

But I'd like to be better at it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP