Calling All Minnesotans!

Who is up for a group training session?  


There have been a number of inquiries from some of you out there for some long training rides.  I'd be up for a 2-4 hour ride with a short run afterwards.  As always people can customize to meet their own needs/wants.

As for location here are a few options I thought of:
  • meet up at some one's house/garage with bikes and trainers
  • we can all meet up at a gym (I could try to get guest passes at Lifetime) and use their bike studio
  • if anyone has any other suggestions let me know
As for times/dates:
  • I have my first tri on March 8th, so I could do something easy on the 7th
  • The weekend of March 14th might be my first day of grad school.  I'm still waiting on my acceptance letter (or rejection).  Either way, I'm free that Sunday.
  • After that just about any weekend works for me.  
  • What works for others?  (see sidebar pole.)

Formulaic  – (February 25, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

I don't know about hitting the bike and run on the day before your first tri. Easy or not, it might be better to stay off your legs that day.

Of course, you know your body and the race better than anyone else.

Brooke  – (February 25, 2009 at 11:37 AM)  

grad school? interesting. what are you going to be studying? i'm heading up there in March...so I'll be in touch and maybe you can tell me a good little running route...please tell me it won't be so cold! :)

X-Country2  – (February 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM)  

Sounds like a great biking party.

PS- good luck with grad school. One of the best things I've done.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP