I've been tagged

Irondiva tagged me...here is how it goes: go to your 4th folder (where your pictures are stored - On the Dashboard page of Blogger, at the bottom, click on Picasa Web Album - this is where all of your uploaded blog photos are stored) and find the 4th picture….and post it. Then explain it. And tag 4 people.




I believe this picture of Steve and myself warming up before the Joe Plant 5K this spring.  We both PR'd that day, it was a great course and went to a really good cause.

I tag Steve, Ironmin, Formulaic and Brooke.

Next lets do a little P90X update...on the day I was going to do the Legs and Back workout I forgot to bring my sheet with the exercises.  I had the Chest and Back workout with me so I did that workout after a 2 mile warm up run.  This was the workout that sent my heart and lungs in over drive last week and I had to give up early.  Well, same thing.  This time I made it all the way to the end.  I started my last set up push ups...I almost fell flat on my face and then...so then I had to give up.  My arms were dead and I was running out of gas.  I was starting to feel sick and running low on energy.  Eventually I got a recovery drink and some food and felt much better, after I almost puked in the shower at Lifetime.  Speaking of which...I put that in the poll on the right side, have you worked out so hard you've puked?  

Today I opted for a spin class then jumped straight into the Legs and Back workout.  It was rough!  I spent 40 min doing lunges, squats, a few pull ups and then back to lunges and squats.  I HURT!  I can't wait to try this workout on fresh legs.  I was soo weak at the end I could barely lung or squat with good form.  I'm going to take whatever tomorrow gives me.  I'll either run, do the Kenpo DVD with the program or just do the X Stretch DVD.  

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (January 15, 2009 at 9:05 AM)  

Great picture! You kept pace with Steve Stenzel? THE Steve Stenzel? For how long?

Bet you puked after that!

I'm puking just thinking of trying to do it.

Good on your P90X thing.

Chad in the AZ Desert  – (January 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM)  

I feel your pain with the weight training. I'm still sore from what I did on Sunday! Can't say I've actually puked from a workout, but I've come really close a few times.

Rainmaker  – (January 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

I think 'warming up with Steve' = 'enducing pain with Steve'

teacherwoman  – (January 15, 2009 at 7:05 PM)  

Nice photo! ... I don't think I could ever warm up with Steve. I would love to have him run next to me during the last half mile of a run to push me harder though... LOL.

Colleen  – (January 16, 2009 at 8:45 PM)  

Great photo! :)

Sounds like your workouts have been killer! And 40 minutes of lunges, squats and pull ups - you nuts?

Keep it up!

Steve Stenzel  – (January 17, 2009 at 9:17 AM)  

Thanks for finding that "great" photo of the both of us. Why do we look so shitty? Oh yeah, we had just pissed in the woods. (Did you pee, or was it just me?...)

And I'll get on the task at hand...

Oh, AND I need to try P90X. I'll give it a shot in a week or 2 - after the half.

M  – (January 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM)  

yeah, hill workouts usually bring the puke. the shaky puke.

man, i need to get on the P90X thing. reading your posts about it make me feel like I am not working NEAR hard enough. i need a good butt-kicking.

J~Mom  – (January 19, 2009 at 10:25 AM)  

Great picture!! One of these days I am going to get up to date on all of the tags I owe people. LOL Keep up the great work with the p90x!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP