Borsch to Ironman!

NOT!

I bet you are saying who is this guy. Sorry for being gone so long! Things have been pretty crazy, working way to much, trying to apply to grad school, making Christmas cookies, eating Christmas cookies, working some more and trying to fit in a workout or two while maintaining a life. I've been secretly popping by blogs checking in on people. I promise to put up a post this weekend, I relaly want to sit down and put together a plan for 2009. I will have some exciting news for 2009. Jan - March is going to be taken to the extreme! I may not be stating Ironman training but I will be starting something else.

p.s. I came into work today and my desk looked like Christmas morning. 5 or 6 presents all wrapped up from the boss and other co-workers saying good job on this project or that project.

Anyway, back to work!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg  – (December 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

I was starting to think you only posted on Holidays, brother, because your last was on Thanksgiving.

Good to have you back.

Formulaic  – (December 18, 2008 at 12:06 PM)  

It the winter. Everyone post less (except for Steve!)

Hope you get into Grad school!

How about a hint for your upcoming pseudo-ironman??

LG  – (December 18, 2008 at 12:08 PM)  

when i first read this i didn't see the NOT, and at first i got excited...then confused....then i re-read it...and now i'm aggravated..what a TEASE....what are you starting? 1/2 ironman training??? good to see you back friend.

Chic Runner  – (December 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM)  

Ha ha, oh ironman borsch!

Good luck with grad school and I'm jealous of those gifts! :)

Marcy  – (December 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM)  

Don't sweat it! I think it's a crazy time for all of us. You get back to it when you get back to it ;-) Thanks for the update though!

M  – (December 18, 2008 at 8:04 PM)  

OHHHHH the suspense! Can't wait!!

Brooke  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  

So glad you are back!! And I can't wait to hear what is on your agenda.

Brooke  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainmaker  – (December 19, 2008 at 9:31 AM)  

Taken to the extreme ehh? I think you ought to go anti-Ironman. And go extreme-TV or something.

IronMin  – (December 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM)  

Wow-you have a ton going on! Are you really contemplating P90X? If you get it, I'll get it!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (December 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM)  

I wish my desk at work looked like that instead of being piled high with work that I need to finish!

Meg  – (December 21, 2008 at 7:41 PM)  

What sweet coworkers you have! I'm excited to hear the news!

J~Mom  – (December 22, 2008 at 1:16 AM)  

How about a half then? A half ironman!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP