Everyone loves hump day!

First...I'm glad everyone 'Rocked The Vote'. It makes me proud to say I'm an American when a) so many people show up to vote and b) when the losing candidate can stand up and proudly endorse the winner. We live in a peaceful nation for the most part. I was reminded earlier tonight that in other countries McCain might have already picked up an AK47 and walked over to Barracks house to gun him down.

Second...The challenge is going well for me. You can check out my workouts in the right hand sidebar. I've rocked a few runs, spin classes and weight sessions lately. I've had a very good variety, with the exception of that elusive first swim. If I'm going to do a tri next year I might want to attempt to swim a few laps. I've been very good with keeping the tv off and getting to bed, not tonight though. I'm tired but can't fall asleep for some reason.

Third...Is it Christmas yet?
Thursday is for me! I got a sweet deal online for a nice piece of equipment.
I can't wait! I was going to ask for this for Christmas, or at least for the 'rents' to chip in as my Christmas present. When I found it online I immediately emailed my mom and she said her and dad would 'go in on it' if I wanted to buy it. I was like sweet, and had that thing on my credit card in a matter of min.
So...it arrives Thursday.

CONGRATS to all those who rocked FL IM or NY Marathon!

Jumper 2.0  – (November 5, 2008 at 6:22 AM)  

Yep,

I could really care less about the shipping receipt mister!

What's in the box?

teacherwoman  – (November 5, 2008 at 6:36 AM)  

I thought McCain's speech last night was done very well.

I agree with Jumper... what the heck did you order?!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (November 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM)  

Oh, you're just going to leave us hanging like that?! No clue as to what you ordered?

LG  – (November 5, 2008 at 7:41 AM)  

nobody likes a tease...what is it? animal, vegetable or mineral?

Marcy  – (November 5, 2008 at 8:19 AM)  

WHAT IS IT?!? Damn you! ;-)

Danielle in Iowa  – (November 5, 2008 at 9:59 AM)  

I say you should let us play a game of twenty questions to figure out what you got...

M  – (November 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM)  

so i have been trying all day to avoid my workout, but then i just read this and it reminded me that i committed to working out everyday (at least a little something). Augh!!!! Guess I need to get on the bike.

Thanks, man. I needed the kick in the pants.

TRI TO BE FUNNY  – (November 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM)  

I just like the fact that it said, "Track Your Package!"

Brooke  – (November 6, 2008 at 9:23 AM)  

Hey! Good luck with the swimming...i'm telling you, it SUCKS! Haha! Of course, my first time out in the pool this spring I couldn't even swim a whole length of the pool without having to stop! :( It gets better, but it's for sure my least favorite thing to do. And seriously, WHAT DID YOU ORDER?? AND...how are you liking the trainer...I'm thinking about getting one.

Meg  – (November 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM)  

I'm glad to hear the challenge is going so well! I need to get on something like that to get back to working out regularly!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP