Six random things about me

I was tagged by xt4 a bagillion years ago, but I finally got around to typing this up. So get ready to be blow away by the inner crazy of Borsch.

1. I HATE bent silverware. If I eat some place and the silverware is bent I usually try my best to bend it ‘straight’ as nonchalantly as I can.

2. I’m semi OCD about the cleanliness of my car. Until this past year I would wash and wax my car every weekend. This year that got put on the back burner with the Sunday evening long runs and all day Saturday bike rides. But I’d like to get back in the habit of doing that next summer. Also, I HATE trash in my car. The trunk can be messy, but at any given time you probably won’t find more than a water bottle and a pop can in my car.

3. I detest messy ketches! Unless I’m feeling really lazy I’d like to wash the dishes that night, wipe down the counters and make things clean. I also like to rinse off cups/bowls/plates/pots/pans/etc. after I use them so crap doesn’t get stuck on them. It takes two seconds to rinse out the pan from browning hamburger, or a bowl oat meal. If someone doesn’t do that it can take forever to scrub a pan clean…what a waste of time!

4. I’m an idiot. Quite often I think to myself that I should go to bed; but time and time again I’ll flip channels, sit on my computer, read a book, etc. I always find myself getting to bed an hour or two later than I had hoped. I average 5-6 hours of sleep during the week and 7 on the weekends. I really have to get better about going to bed when I want/think I should.

5. I get along with females better than males. I have more lifelong female friends than male friends. Why, who knows! I just have an easier time hanging out with the ladies. That leads me into point 6.

6. I shop like a ‘woman’. No offense to any of you ladies out there, but if we use the stereotypical female shopping style…wander, browse almost every rack, try on tons of stuff and walk out with 1 or 2 things from lots of stores…that’s me. I like to try on this pair of jeans with that top, then this shirt, that sweater…ok…switch jeans and repeat. I’ve been told that I take longer in the dressing room than most girls I know. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. When I'm on a mission, going to get just this one thing, I can do a good job about going in and getting just that item...unless I see a SALE sign.

7. BONUS: I know I’m supposed to do 6 but I thought I’d give you guys a bonus fact for reading this.
I wax my eyebrows. Not always regularly, but I try to keep things ‘clean’. I have this amazing ability to grow facial hair (brows included). I feel like I shave for the ladies, why not have two eye brows for the ladies. :-)

So who's next....LittleMissSunshine, IronMin, M & Formulaic....TAG!

Marcy  – (October 20, 2008 at 12:39 PM)  

I am SOOOOOO with you on #4! I swear I feel like I'm missing out on a party or something if I go to bed early. GAH!

#7 is def a plus. More men should do it!

Meg  – (October 20, 2008 at 4:46 PM)  

Haha I need you in my kitchen. The shopping thing is pretty funny too.
I've liked the stick so far! I've noticed that just using it for 5 minutes loosens me up a bit. After my last two little runs I've had some small aches that got me all worried, and just working them out with the stick made them disappear..if not right away then by the next morning. It's not very expensive so it's worth a shot!

Steve Stenzel  – (October 20, 2008 at 6:26 PM)  

I love them! I'm with you on #5. But not on #6. Weirdo.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (October 20, 2008 at 7:09 PM)  

I shop like a man. And I don't wax anything (ouch! sounds painful).

But I do run in a skirt, and you don't, right? Hopefully I still win the who's more feminine contest. Heheheh

teacherwoman  – (October 20, 2008 at 7:14 PM)  

OMG. I am so with you on number 3. Too crazy. Sometimes people find it annoying how I have to rinse my dishes, but how is it so hard to understand? You are saving yourself work in the long run!

LG  – (October 20, 2008 at 7:39 PM)  

#2 & #3 so with you....people comment that my car still have "new car" smell and it is 2 1/2 years old, and looks brand new. I too used to wash my car every sunday, now it's more like a few times a year.
as for #3, i seriously cannot go to sleep knowing i have dishes in the sink...it grosses me out!! and bravo for admitting #6 & #7 outloud!!! cool!

J~Mom  – (October 21, 2008 at 1:01 AM)  

Pretty funny! I usually have good male friends! I always have..it's not the sports thing either.

IronMin  – (October 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM)  

I'd love to shop with you. We could spend all day wandering around the mall. Although you'd have to drive. You would not want to witness the chaos that's going on in my ride. It ain't pretty.

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM)  

Which "Ladies" do you wax and shave for? Wow they must be special...

#8. You also forgot to include the fun place you store your stray socks

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP