TGIF!

So the weekend if here and I'm going to kick butt at this riding 100 miles thing. I have a good group of 5 or 6 people from my Wed night riding crew coming with me. It should be a good time! I was planning on dressing up a little, but when I've checked the weather and really thought about what would I want to ride 100 miles in I decided to scrap the first idea...please forgive the 2 min photoshop job



I'll post pics of the real deal later.


Good luck to all my IMWI homies!

also

Good luck to Steve and Pharmie doing the Square Lake Half Ironman!

P.S. Steve has a good run costume, check out his blog for pics.

Meg  – (September 5, 2008 at 2:11 PM)  

Good luck this weekend! Enjoy your century ride!

Steve Stenzel  – (September 5, 2008 at 4:21 PM)  

HA! I love the quick Photoshop job! Thanks for the shout-out.

And regarding your comment: you'll be there?!? That's awesome!!!!! (I'll be giving you a camera...)

Good luck on the hund-o!!

teacherwoman  – (September 5, 2008 at 5:46 PM)  

Enjoy the century ride! You will rock it fo sho!

LG  – (September 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM)  

how'd you do? how'd you do?? i was sending you power thoughts this weekend.

Colleen  – (September 8, 2008 at 10:42 AM)  

I think the outfit would have been great!!! :)

Hope the ride went well!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP