PR!

I just wanted to give you a quick update...I'm going to be busy all day cleaning, relaxing and packing up/throwing out stuff from the old apartment that is sitting in a pile in the garage.

Anyway, today was a great day to race! I had a running partner that had never ran past nine miles and was way faster than me at short distances...how was this going to work. I'll have a full race report up later.

Just know that today was a PR DAY!

Jumper 2.0  – (August 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM)  

Oh lame, lame, lame! Give us a time!

;-)

BTW, I ran the 1/2 today too. Looked for ya but then paid attention to running.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (August 3, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

Woooooot Wooooooot!! Gotta love a PR day. :)

LG  – (August 3, 2008 at 6:07 PM)  

Yay for PR....but such a tease....big PR...small PR? inquiring minds....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP