A pictoral recap of Saturday!

And some long overdue weight numbers.

If you haven't read my previous post you might want to start there.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK...Here we go!

I'm stretching.


Matt is lacing up the sneakers.


Steph and I pre-race.


Matt and I pre-race.


Mile 13...Finishing strong! Note that we are going so fast everything is a blur. :)



Matt and I post race...
Not only did I sweat a ton, I also gave a pint of blood through my nipples. Where was the Red Cross to bag and tag that shit.


Mmmmm....pizza and beer!





Ok...on to another goal of the season. Lost 20 pounds.

Weekly weigh-in:
Beg...245
Week 1...244
Week 2...242
Week 3...240
Week 4...240
Week 5…??? Scale was at the old place
Week 6…??? Scale was in a box from moving
Week 7…234 Yay! Over half way to the 20 goal.

Marcy  – (August 5, 2008 at 7:53 AM)  

Great pics!!! And sweet job on the weight loss!

teacherwoman  – (August 5, 2008 at 8:18 AM)  

Looking good! Nice job on the weight loss! You are rockin'. Yummy, beer and pizza.

LG  – (August 5, 2008 at 8:44 AM)  

Looks like you are going to have to put some more goals on your list, you keep crossing them off!! Great pics!
and thanks for the book suggestion - i was just thinking this morning i need to bring some books w/my on my trip!

Danielle in Iowa  – (August 5, 2008 at 9:06 AM)  

So I read somewhere that you can lose a second off your pace for each pound you lose - I have no clue if that is complete BS but I use it as motivation :-)

tracie  – (August 5, 2008 at 9:35 AM)  

great job with the race and the weight loss!!!

keep up the good work!

oh and please check into the new skin or band aids! ouch!!!!!!!!

J~Mom  – (August 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM)  

Ouch!!!

You look great out there!! Keep up the great work!!

The Clyde  – (August 5, 2008 at 2:38 PM)  

The blood is effing hilarious. I had the same my first half, luckily my shirt was black, but the back of my bib number was pure red.

Way to go, WARRIOR!

Lauren Rawlings  – (August 5, 2008 at 4:56 PM)  

yay, happy happy! congrats on your goal.

Ok, put me down for a half this season. I don't want to bleed, though. I think I'll make my goal just to beat you, so don't go getting all fast on me.

Can you help me with a schedule?. I promise I'll get back to running once I get my life under control (next week?!)

see you tomorrow, unless I'm working :(

Pharmie  – (August 5, 2008 at 7:07 PM)  

Congrats again on a great race despite the bloody nipples. Fantabulous job on the weight loss too!

Molly  – (August 5, 2008 at 7:28 PM)  

ouchy on the nipples!
great work on the weight loss...you inspire me!
take care

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (August 5, 2008 at 10:30 PM)  

Great job with the weight loss. Good pics too.

Colleen  – (August 6, 2008 at 3:00 PM)  

Great job on the race. Those nipples look like they hurt! :( And you are down 11 pounds?!?!?That's awesome!

Nat  – (August 6, 2008 at 8:03 PM)  

Oh man. Your poor nips. That picture makes me cringe. Great jon on the run and weightloss!

Tri to Be Funny  – (August 9, 2008 at 4:42 PM)  

Damn--you're doing great!! Besides exercise, have you drastically changed your diet?

Borsch  – (August 12, 2008 at 9:31 AM)  

No Drastic change to the diet, just a little more water, and a little less crap. But nothing drastic. :-)

Kim  – (August 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM)  

oh my god oh my god. bloody nips. bloody nips. needed an alert on that post!

congrats, great race!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP