Just thinking......

How much can one person do at any given time? I currently have a marathon and a century ride on the schedule. I'm not anywhere near ready for an IM so this is a large undertaking for me. Can I add in a hardcore routine like P90X?

Should I just do a few of the programs along with the running/cycling I'm already doing? Do I wait until after my century and marathon are over and try to kick butt at the entire program?

Has anyone done P90X? Heard of others doing it? I welcome any thoughts/comments.

teacherwoman  – (August 7, 2008 at 11:37 PM)  

I have been intrigued by P90X as well. I know there is another blogger out there trying it out, but I can't remember who. I know it's possible, but that would be a lot to juggle. Keep us posted as to what you decide to do! :)

The Clyde  – (August 8, 2008 at 1:51 PM)  

I did the lesser Power 90 that they put a while back. I was happy with it. I plan on doing this after my IM, probably Nov or so....so if you're done by the DVD's by then, I'll take them...win/win, right?

This blogger is doing it right now (scroll down to her Aug 3 post)

http://runninduff.blogspot.com/

..and she's easy on the eyes so I don't mind following her progress...

J~Mom  – (August 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM)  

I have heard of it but not looked into it myself yet.

Formulaic  – (August 8, 2008 at 6:47 PM)  

Never heard of it, sorry.

Thanks for the saddle offer. It gave me an excuse to order one I've been eyeing for a while. But thanks anyways!

Marcy  – (August 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM)  

I've heard of it, but I'ms till waiting to see other peeps results LOL

Flatman  – (August 12, 2008 at 9:33 AM)  

I have done these workouts and they are NO JOKE. They will kick your ass...at least they did mine. I just don't like working out at home...the couch is too much of an enticement! :)

Meg  – (August 12, 2008 at 10:53 AM)  

I was going to suggest you check out runnin duff's blog. She's posting pictures and it seems to be working! I was thinking about doing it, but it seems just expensive enough to make me apprehensive!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP