Crazy week update!

So I haven't slept more than 5-6 hours any night this week. My week....eat, work, eat, work, sleep, work, eat, work, eat, work, sleep...you get the pattern. With that said, I have had some rewards this week. I found out that a product I help build, is a success! It is the latest and greatest new product to come out of the Post - it family in 50 years. Some people around here think they invented a new product if we make a new color line or offer it in a different shape. A 5 year old could come up with that stuff. I will say, I didn't have much to do with this product except for fielding some surveys about color/design and people organization/filing habits. Does that put me in the same boat with these other marketers? I say no! :-)




Here is a sneak peak if you haven't seen them in stores yet...go to Target or Wal-Mart and pick some up. They'd be great for teachers! Hint Hint!








































Back to an update about workouts...

I got nothing! My knee felt better a few days later, just needed to ice and stretch. But my foot hurts, I think I got stress fractures in my foot that Saturday. I did a spin class Tuesday but my foot swelled up like a balloon so I haven't done any cardo all week. It is driving me nuts! I'm going to try an easy bike ride tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Back to work! Everyone have a great weekend!

teacherwoman  – (August 22, 2008 at 5:36 PM)  

First of all, make sure you are getting your rest! That's super important when you are training as much as you are!

Second of all, those post-it items look sweet. And yes, definitely something a teacher would love to have! ;)

Have a great weekend!

J~Mom  – (August 22, 2008 at 8:53 PM)  

Not only would a teacher love one of those but a mom of 3 that loses things! LOL

Borsch  – (August 23, 2008 at 2:24 PM)  

Exactly Javamom....mothers and teachers are our two target audiences. And yes I know someone can be both. :-)

Lauren  – (August 23, 2008 at 2:24 PM)  

I will have to tell my office-supply addicted mother there is a new product available! :)

You may even be really famous in her world, and she might want to meet ya. ha.

Lisa Slow-n-Steady  – (August 23, 2008 at 2:54 PM)  

Take it easy on that foot and be sure to get enough sleep!!

Meg  – (August 24, 2008 at 9:02 AM)  

Those look useful! I can be a school/office supply nut (nerd)! My favorite when I was taking classes were the post-it flags. :)

Molly  – (August 24, 2008 at 11:06 AM)  

Those look great!
Hope your foot gets better!
Take Care

LG  – (August 25, 2008 at 7:52 AM)  

I'm a Post-It junkie! forget my treo & txting & email -- give me a post-it anyday!

Marcy  – (August 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM)  

LMAo at Java!! Ooohhh yeah Mom's love that stuff!

Colleen  – (August 25, 2008 at 9:53 PM)  

I love Post-it! :)

I think your smart for resting. Sounds like you might be a bit beat up. Take care of yourself!

Rural Girl  – (August 26, 2008 at 8:32 PM)  

How did the bike ride go?
BTW, congrats on your weight loss that you recently posted about. That's awesome. Slow and steady is the way to do it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP