New Run Gear and weigh in

Yesterday I went out and got some new running shoes! Maybe it is mental but the Nike shoes, VERY VERY VERY similar to what I had previously (Nike Max Moto before and Nike Pegasus now), feel soo much better than the Sauconys I bought a month ago.

While I was there I also picked up a hydration tool. :-) A new Fuel Belt.



Weekly weigh-in:
Beg...245
Week 1...244
Week 2...242
Week 3...240 I'm going down steady! Even after all the treats this last weekend! YAY!

P.S.
Who thinks Steve should wear this shirt during his next 5K? I found it on the garage floor of my apartment building.


P.S. Don't worry Steve, I didn't pick up the shirt...it is actually still down there though (over 24 hours later).

teacherwoman  – (July 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM)  

Oooooh, new running toys! Very nice!

Way to go on the steady weight loss... that's the way to lose it!

I am all for Steve wearing this shirt! That is HAWT!

tracie  – (July 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM)  

it is always fun to get new gear!!! :)great job with the weigh ins, keep it up!!!!

as for the shirt for steve, do you even have to ask? i think we ALL know the answer to your question.........HELL YES!

Hamza  – (July 8, 2008 at 5:17 AM)  

Beautiful!! Have got very nice shoes.

Kim  – (July 8, 2008 at 7:28 AM)  

diggin the new sneaks, and i totally think steve should wear that shirt, but first cut the bottom off to make it a midriff!

Danielle in Iowa  – (July 8, 2008 at 8:18 AM)  

Gees, that shirt is so loud, I can't even tell that it is a shirt!

Molly  – (July 8, 2008 at 9:24 AM)  

Hope to follow your lead on the weight loss...way to go!
Wow...daring Steve like that is a dangerous thing...I like Kim's idea...but with the yellow shorts too!
Take Care

J~Mom  – (July 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM)  

Hey I will take the top if it's still there...I kid...I kid...

Great job on the weight loss!

Colleen  – (July 8, 2008 at 10:22 PM)  

Congrats on the weight loss! Like the new shoes and fuel belt. You'll have to let me know how you like the belt - I don't currently use one and have considered it in the past.

Steve Stenzel  – (July 9, 2008 at 9:58 AM)  

Gross. No way.

And sweet fuel belt!!

Pharmie  – (July 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM)  

Good thing Steve said no. Otherwise I would have to banish him to the guest room :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP