Second half marathon...Thank you Team Ortho

Sunday is my second half marathon and I'm a little nervous about it. Over the past two weeks I've had some knee problems and haven't been able to run more than 3-5 miles at any given time. I'm just curious if I'm going to be able to complete the 13.1 miles. You could guess by the title that Team Ortho is the Title sponsor and that I'm not as nervous as I was earlier. Today I got an email with the course attached, the course is a 2 big loop and 1 mini loop course (see pic below). I'm not nearly as nervous to run this becuase I have a few chances to drop out close to the start if my knee gives me too much pain. So...Thank You Team Ortho for picking a course that works well for us poor semi injuried wannabe athletes.

Jumper 2.0  – (May 31, 2008 at 11:09 AM)  

Have fun! I considered running it too but opted to volunteer at Buffalo Tri instead. Hope your knee feels great!

Danielle in Iowa  – (May 31, 2008 at 7:34 PM)  

Good luck tomorrow! I'll send good knee vibes your way :-)

Formulaic  – (June 2, 2008 at 3:08 PM)  

So...How did it go? Did you survive?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP