NEW BIKE!

I would like to introduce all of you my NEW bike! This is a 2008 Specialized Allez Elite. It has a compact cassette, some Speedplay pedals and a few other upgrades.



Now, what the heck should I name it?

Collin  – (May 4, 2008 at 8:37 PM)  

How about naming it BBT, for Baby Blue Tires? Just kidding. Nice ride. I'm thinking of going with speedplay too, so let us know what you think of them.

Marcy  – (May 5, 2008 at 6:07 AM)  

You don't even want to know what I'd name it ROFLMAO! I always pick the worst names for things.

Danielle in Iowa  – (May 5, 2008 at 7:05 AM)  

Oooh, purty!

I vote for for Sallez (pronounced Sally).

Molly  – (May 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM)  

I origionaly thought Tracy....but now that I see her, maybe...Marlin.
Take Care

Colleen  – (May 5, 2008 at 4:56 PM)  

She's a beaut (I'm assuming it's a she?) How about Smurfette - blue and sassy? :) Looking forward to hearing how you like it. I had an Allez (although a bit older model) that I just got rid of but I loved that bike!

Rural Girl  – (May 5, 2008 at 9:01 PM)  

I'm new to your blog. First off, is it a boy or a girl. I've heard guys can't ride boy bikes but what do I know! IT sure is pretty!

Borsch  – (May 5, 2008 at 9:56 PM)  

Lets go with female names, I'm not so sure I want to ride a man.

Sue  – (May 8, 2008 at 7:10 PM)  

Second "Sallez". Nice bike. Enjoy!

J~Mom  – (June 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM)  

WOOHOO Nice bike!!!!! DH just test road a Specialized :>D!

Flatman  – (June 12, 2008 at 7:49 AM)  

nice steed....

She looks like a Guinevere or Aphrodite.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP